The Isle of Man experience can be enjoyed in a one or two day tour.
Powerwheels have handled 1000’s of satisfied clients.
Take a friendly tour around the Island with a friendly and informed guide in our 16 seat or 8 seat passenger vehicles.
Experience the charm of towns and villages dotted around the Island linked by the most stunning scenic countryside. Link your day together with a ride on the steam train or electric tram as you enjoy the best of what the Island has to offer.
Our typical tour will start at 09:30am with collection at a location of your choice. Your day out can include the following attractions,
- TT grandstand and course
- Tynwald Hill
- Peel harbour and historic castle
- Kipper factory tour
- House of Mannanan
- Scenic drive along the West coast taking in Knockaloe and Glen Maye
- Beautiful Port Erin, The Sound, Cregneash and ancient stone circles
- Castle Rushen and quaint Castletown
- Manx Air Museum
- Fairy bridge and Douglas Town including The Camera Obscura
- Laxey Wheel
- The Manx Stone Crosses and the North
Tailor your tour to meet your needs. Add your own tastes for food and drink and sample our local provenance.
Please use our contact page to find out more.